15 August 2011

Stand back, I'm doing SCIENCE

To dispel any doubts, I wanted to briefly report that I'm actually doing more here than sightseeing and blogging about it.

I'm also doing science. Here's a picture to prove it:


What you see here is not one, but NINE reactions in parallel. That's right- nine. Because why do one at a time when you could risk mixing up the tubes (but save gobs of time)?! This step involves conjugating carbohydrates to tiny vehicles to deliver drugs to stem cells that reside in the heart.

3 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure that you should only be conjugating subjects and predicates in sentences Warren, not carbohydrates. Trust me. I'm in college.

    Wait, is that right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... nice post! in no way before was i taking you seriously when you shared your science vs blogging priorities! glad your readers know you've been busy in lab too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you're growing green slime.
    UJ

    ReplyDelete