31 August 2011

Pandas vs Pandas


Everyone who follows this blog probably knows that Warren may just be *slightly* obsessed with it. Also Warren has a competitive streak. So one night, while Warren and I were waiting for Ms. Kristin to get her nails done (that will be a separate photo blog) in this really upscale all Chinese salon, I asked Warren how would he feel if I started my own blog in competition with his (Not that I would do that, I am too lazy to create an ID, make a template and then actually do the writing but still ...). This led to brainstorming various competing blog names. If we come up with more, I will update this entry but so far the contenders are:

Where pandas thrive (.blogspot.com)
Where pandas maim
Where pandas kill other pandas
Where pandas own pandas
Where pandas eat pandas
Where pandas die

There were a bunch more, but I forget. Till then if anyone else has a better idea do inform us about it. Who knows, if I get a good enough blog name, I might actually start writing and compete with Warren ;)

Until then, here are some fake pandas to gush about because they are just so adorable !



2 comments: